Sunday, December 31, 2006

Anarchy?

The day starts much the same as yesterday: - longish lie in with sex and coffee etc. All good stuff. Followed by a walk on the park with Doggo and today L joins us.

When we get back, I have the 80's session I promised myself after we saw Starter for 10 the other day. Tears For Fears, Human League, OMD, that sort of thing.

Finally got around to putting my new bike pedals onto my bike. This is not as easy as it sounds and I have to consult the internet for instructions. Then once I get the hang of it. I'm on a role so I put my old pedals onto the turbo trainer. All I need to do now is to find the guts to get out on my bike and try out my new pedals.

As it's New Years Eve we take my parents out for a Chinese in Beeston. They love it. The meal is only average but for £12 per head for three courses, it's good value. There's so much food we couldn't eat it all, not even with our gannets, Son and Daughter, there. We share a bottle of red between four of us and I have a Singapore Tiger beer.

We get home and spend the traditional New Year with Jools Holland. On paper his lie-up looks poor but in the end it makes for a really good show. Ade Edmonson does Anarchy In The UK. It is excellent but we annoy Daughter by the playing her the original.

We demolish another half bottle of dessert white as we see in the new year and then start on a cheaper dryer one from Virgin Wines. We take Advocaat to bed.

57 units for the week. Horrendous. Three days of AF due now until Thursday. Blessed relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment